Author: Admin

Shape Image One

Green Card Through Marriage to a US Citizen

Becoming A Permanent Resident After Marrying A US Citizen   Congratulations on your big day! Here’s everything you need to know about changing your status through marriage. Assessing Your Eligibility For A Marriage Based Green Card: The process begins with establishing the existence of a valid marriage through the filing of Form I-130 (officially called the

Risk of being Unlawfully Present and Out of Status

Unlawful presence may be tolled by changing your status or filing for an extension of stay, before your authorized stay expires. Found in INA §212(a)(9)(B)(ii)